The Alitherm series comprises Alitherm 300, Alitherm 600 and Alitherm 700. With the Alitherm series you can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
Alitherm offers a range of high quality glazing solutions for side and top hung open out windows suitable for both the residential and commercial markets.
Alitherm Parallel is an innovative solution for enhanced natural ventilation. The system helps create a balanced, effective airflow and maintains security and safety. The system can be either a side or top hung casement, or top swing reversible window.
Residential, light commercial or commercial applications.
- British Standard kite marked system KM81580 and KM81543
- Extended polyamide thermal break for improved overall U Values
- Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- Suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Proﬁles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Options for multi-point or cockspur locking handles
Alitherm 600 is an enhanced system designed to comply with the revisions to the Building Regulations.
- Document L compliant
- Window Energy B rating
- Fabrication is by carried out by crimped or mechanical corners
Alitherm 700 is ideal for insertion into curtain wall facades in both low and high rise commercial buildings
- The system is suitable for use as either replacement windows in existing buildings, or for installation into new builds
- Incorporates internally beaded vents suitable for either cockspur or shoot-bolt locking.
- Suitable for use with chain-operators. It can be operated either individually or as part of an integrated automated solution for building climate control