Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear is our high quality float glass. It is an exceptional quality float glass that can be used in wide variety of applications, often representing a practical and stylish alternative to solid materials.
Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear may be used on the exterior and interior of buildings to permit the transmission of daylight inside the building. It also provides occupants with an excellent view of their surroundings.
Available in thicknesses above 6 mm, Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear can be used for a variety of commercial applications where superior strength, greater spans, reduced deflection, high daylight transmission and noise reduction are required. Where a safety glass is required, Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear can be toughened or laminated.
Benefits of Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear
- Highest quality float glass
- Very high light transmission
- Extremely durable material
- Maintenance-free and easily cleaned
- Easily processed and fabricated
- Can be used in Insulating Glass Units in combination with other glasses to provide additional benefits
- Can be toughened or laminated for safety and security
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 572-2
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses